A New Home
As you may have noticed, the DropshipCommand TRO has a new home at TRO42.com,
along with the DropshipCommand Armory. We have a lot more webspace now,
so we can get your submissions up again. I thank you for your patience while
we are bringing the site up to date. There may be broken links while we
update the site, please bear with us.
General update (and booth babes).
I just got back from E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo. If you'd
like to see and read about all sorts of new games like MechCommander 2, new
technologies, and most importantly booth babes, stop by DropShipCommand or GamesMania.
Special custom mini offer.
We at DSC are having a custom mini made of the heart of PaleRider's UberUrbie
Brigade, the UberUrbie - Quad Urbanmech LAM. These are going to be produced
only in limited quantities, so they will almost definitely be collector's
If you are interested in acquiring one of these miniatures for $35, please send me an e-mail at Perrin@DropShipCommand.Com. Thank you for your support.
- Added the RBT-1P Rabbit Punch to the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Light section.
- Added the ARA-1S Aura to the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Medium section.
- Added the BRZ-1 Bronze to the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Heavy section.
- Added the HCK-7L Hector to the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Assault section.
- Added the Wolfling to the Clan Level 2 - Medium section.
- Added the TBR B-6 Templar to the Vehicles - Wheeled section.
- Added the MFV-C2 Nimrod/MFV-I2 Bushmaster to the Vehicles - Hover section.
The DropShipCommand Armory has reopened, with a new look and new submission guidelines. You can check it out here.
Design and artwork updates
- 3 items added to the Picture Gallery: Roadblock, Shrike - Wireframes, and Perrin - Wireframes.
- Added "NTP-N3 Antipode" to the Inner Sphere Level 1 - Assault section.
- Updated the "OSR-11A Osiris" in the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Assault section.
- Updated the "SLG-1SW Slingshot" in the Inner Sphere Level 2 - Medium section.
- 4-1-2001 (Part 2):|
Update Available for DSC Vehicle Editor
Version 1.1 of the DSC Vehicle Editor is available for download. Please see the software page for details.
The TRO is open to the public!
Let the festivities commence!
The TRO is ready for publication!
That's right folks, the TRO is ready to go. We've put a lot of work in for the past 7 months, and soon everyone else will get to see what we've accomplished.
I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone who has helped out on this project:
These guys have all helped out a great deal. The TRO could not have happened without them.